KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Head on Park Avenue

Yes even after Guiliani cleaned up the city and Bloomberg has trails of cop cars running up and down the avenues with lights and sirens blazing to keep everyone on alert.....you can still relax , "head" on over to Park Avenue and get head. BIG head. Just like interracial head and twilight zone head. Whichever you're into of course. There is also a large head that didn' t come out in my camera, but it is all blue and looks like one of the guys from Blue Man Group, decapitated of course...so if your into that , ( In my best Borat accent ) "well then happy times for you."






I'm surprised that these don't have water shooting out the nose and ears for effect....but there is something weird like that coming up in my next post as my art tour continues for those of you who can't see such life changing structures, no worries for you , just check on my blog , save the trip to the city, and see why I am The King of New York Hacks.

1 comment:

  1. well it is a fitting location since all the fatheads live on park ave !!!

    ReplyDelete