KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swamp Thing on Canal St ?

The Swamp Thing Comic Character



CANAL ST SWAMP THING

I was driving across Canal St when out of the corner of my eye I saw this thing posing in the street. I think it was a Military snipers uniform but I wasn't sure if it was the Swamp Thing comic character, so I pulled over and it was a couple of models in these suits posing and walking while their flamboyant director showed them how to strut. I was double parked so I had to make it quick. Took a couple of shots and split . I love how the guy at the hot dog stand isn't even paying attention as everyone else is staring at this creature of Canal St. Only in New York. The best is the second photo where the creature finds true love...once again, only in New York. I am the King of New York Hacks.




SWAMP THING FINDS LOVE ON CANAL ST


Always click on photos to enlarge...Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered you!

    Added your blog to my cab-roll.

    Welcome to cab-blogging, like what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pd, love your site and added you to my roll as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I well remember the tomato and green pepper outside ABC studios in midtown c. 1982 and how I was the only one who apparently noticed them. Calling any vegetable! I thought to myself, "Only in New York"! Them words are gospel.

    ReplyDelete