KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking a rest on 3rd Ave !





As I was driving up 3rd Ave friday night I saw two girls stumbling up the avenue and as one was in front of the other , she fell backwards into her friend as they both fell ass backwards one on top of the other. Being a former EMT and a concerned taxi driver for the common good of the city, I pulled over to see if they were ok. I asked them , and they replied giggling and slurring "were f..ff..Fine!! hehehee! " ....so once I knew this, I pulled out the ole action photo camera to get a quick pic and as the girl who was on top saw me smiling and waiting for my camera to load up, she jumped off her friend and I pointed and shot to get this frozen moment which happens quite often to people on a Friday and Saturday night...I myself may have been in this position once in my life while drinking in the bars along 3rd Ave, but I will not confirm nor deny this, some things don't change.....except for me being the King of New York Hacks , of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment