KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tranny on 6th Avenue

So I'm driving up 6th ave and way ahead of me I see cars slowing down and speeding up trying to dodge a 6 foot 5 black transvestite in a red wig, and tight shorty daisy duke shorts crossing the street during a green light and not at a crosswalk...not smart at all...so I thought as I approached where "she" made it to the 3rd lane across 6th Ave that I'd have a little fun and come to a complete stop to let her get to the next lane. As I did this I rolled down my window and said "Ladies First" to which "She" replied screaming at me " GO ON BOY !! GET MOVIN' " ....so I pulled up right next to her and screamed back with a smile on my face " YOU BITCH !!!!! " , and without a pause "She" replies " Thats right honey !!!! " . I thought it was pretty funny , as I drove away laughing my ass off , hope you do too. Sorry no pic , but there was no time on this one , but I am still The King of New York Hacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment