KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Asleep at the wheel....I mean Wall.

I saw this guy asleep at the wall at LaGuardia Place in Manhattan, a hell of a lot safer than behind the wheel mind you . However, he did this while I waited the entire length of a red light, which I thought was talented. If you click on the picture and look at the sign of the place above him on the glass, perhaps he's the next Gene Hackman who starred in the movie of the same name.....or perhaps not...but asleep standing up for a few minutes, I'll bet on him ..a small wager that he will be. He may be asleep, but who else can keep an eye out for him except The King of New York Hacks.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's tired. How in the heck does he keep from keeling over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the website who discuss about
    Several
    home based business reviews

    If you want to know more here it is
    home business reviews

    ReplyDelete