KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clown? You're NO Clown !!! You...You're a Creepy Cult Clown!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

As I was stuck in traffic driving down Wall St I saw these two "clowns" walking through the crowd and handing them leaflets, which as anyone who is ALWAYS happy to see a clown, unless its John Wayne Gacy of course, would think that what is being handed them is a coupon to the circus... (The other one was behind this guy...I'm not a professional photographer obviously, but you'll get the gist of it. Click on the pic and you can see the other clown is wearing those giant sunglasses ) So as I smiled and the clown came towards me and he handed me the leaflet I said to him sarcastically " whats so funny ? Never seen a yellow cab before ? " and as you can see he wasn't smiling to begin with, but in his creepy clown way just stared at me and walked away...Whoa , what kind of fucking clown are you ? I'm thinking.... You suck at it !!!!!.....and then I look at the paper he gave me and it was some king of religious cult thing, and had nothing to do with the circus !!! What the shit ?!?!?!? I crumpled it up and threw it away immediately, and regretfully because I could have scanned it, and posted what it actually was for the blog here. My bad. So anyhow, watch out for the Creepy Cult Clowns of New York City now , that was the first I've seen, but if I know clowns, there are more to follow .....trust me on this , I'm no clown, but I am The King of New York Hacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment