KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Sunday, August 3, 2008

ICE COLD BEER AND THE FLINTSTONES ??? I'M GOING IN !!!

This is a location on Hylan Blvd in Staten Island where I don't get to many fares to, but this particular deli I passed I just couldn't resist taking a picture of it and posting it..I mean the Flintstones look like they're having a great time, and that glowing neon open sign under "ICE COLD BEER" make this place a tractor beam pulling you in to share in the fun....too bad I was driving, but I'll be back. I'll bet Barney Rubble and wife Betty were passed out inside or really whooping it up until I get in there. Maybe the taxi commission will let me put pictures of Spongebob on my cab to increase my business, as I'm sure the Flintstones do for this joint. Spongebob is yellow and black like a cab, but the guy driving my cab is not yellow, he's just the King of New York Hacks.

2 comments:

  1. Flintstones and beer.....just like when i was a kid , i'm in too King!! but I may need a taxi home LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the people who put that up ever got sued.
    I pass that deli all the time on the bus and it always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete