KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

O K Then ...I know where to buy shoes now .


I passed this shoestore on Broadway and White, and I'm not sure if they sell men's shoes but I'll give it a try and stop by just in case they do...although I'm ashamed to admit ...my feet have never orgasmed !! I don't know if its inexperience, or I'm getting old....or maybe my feet are just too tense sometimes, you know , they are under a lot of pressure and an orgasm for my hoofs would be a welcome respite...albeit may be a little messy, it would be worth the trouble. So whoever makes it there first keep me posted should you have a "sole" eruption to share with The King of New York Hacks.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on my way King , Shoegasm?? Even if they don't have mens shoes I'll try a womans shoe on to get what my feet need...a nice shoegasm lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where the underweargasm store is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this in nyc? for real?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you that I began reading this entry before I scrutinized the picture. There was a split second where I was thinking "what in the hell are you talking about, King?!!"... Ah, but I'm back on track, it makes more sense with the photo.

    And if ever a shoe could give your foot an orgasm, it would be a Keen.

    They have those there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes , easy mistake gnightgirl. Without the pic I'm just a raving mad foot fetish guy...but there is a pic , and yes we do have KEEN shoewear here in NYC, very popular with the Emergency Services industry and also myself, definitely came close to a foot orgasm in these shoes...just didn't get there. LOL

    ReplyDelete