KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rarely does another flag fly at the NYSE.

The New York Stock Exchange All American Flags



The New York Stock Exchange With Chinese Flag For The Olympics
Full View Of The New York Stock Exchange With Chinese Flag For The Olympics


I pass by this building everyday, so when you see a different flag flying and all the tourists taking pictures of it, especially the Chinese tourists posing and looking proud that their flag is flying on the exchange, I figured I'd give you all a glimpse of what we might never see again. As of this entry, China leads the U.S. in golds 17 to 10, however we have a total of 29 medals to their 27...It has been an enjoyable Olympics from what I was lucky enough to watch so far. All I can say is that for today, I'm handing an Honorary crown of King of New York Hacks to King Michael Phelps. He moves just like my New York yellow taxicab.. fast, furious, focused, and fearless. The four "golden" rules of being a hack or cabbie....so in closing I hope The King of New York Hacks Michael Phelps keeps making us proud swimming over there while my cab and I swim our way through the streets of New York to our gold which is the color green. $$$$$

4 comments:

  1. Phelps is also a "fish". Could that be a 5th golden rule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete