KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Friday, August 15, 2008

Snow Bike


I saw this bike spray painted white, just leaning against the fence on an overpass,
into the night
the Grand Central Parkway in Queens
making me think for a moment, did it snow? Is this right?

That's what I love about New York,
and maybe I'm a dork,
no matter the time, day or place, someone is always fucking with you.
New York.
A place of dreams , and places to live them out, signing off, I am The King Of New York Hacks.


UPDATE: Thanks to NYC taxi photo in the comment section for setting me straight on what this bike is, and my apologies to anyone I might have offended, I truly did not know.The following is NYC taxi photo's comment."These bikes painted white are usually locked in certain places as a memorial to a cyclist who was killed. Some have flowers and/or placards."

Learn something new everyday. Be safe everyone.

5 comments:

  1. these bikes painted white are usually locked in certain places as a memorial to a cyclist who was killed. Some have flowers and/or placards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NYC taxi photo for setting me straight.Update posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, hey, they are kind of vague sometimes, most of them don't have that placard telling people what it is, various things get stolen from the bikes the longer the stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I came back to tell you how funny I thought this post was, but then I saw nyc taxi photo's comment and boy, am I glad I didn't. Wait, does this mean I just did? Anyway, you're funny but the white bikes make me sad now. They say laughter isn't too far from tears, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks farmgirl, and unfortunately yes, where there is laughter we generally have tears nearby....but since you live in a jungle, I don't know how you have time for either !! LOL

    ReplyDelete