KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Turban Twins

These two drivers had to be twins, they looked exactly alike from the front as well, however they didn't turn around for me to get a photo and then the taxi line started to move. If they would have worn the same colors it would be a mirror image standing before me. This was taken at the LaGuardia airport American Airlines Taxi holding lot. A sight all New York Hacks are familiar with, especially The King Of New York Hacks.

2 comments:

  1. We all develop fat arses and guts after a few years sitting in the same position

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah , looks like my camera is also a crystal ball as to what I'll look like by the end of my next shift.

    ReplyDelete