KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wasting Time

Nothing doing in taxi land tonight, so I wasted a little time on the internet as you should do. Go on, you deserve a break and some wasted time, its therapeutic. These sights cracked me up.


Click on the everyone knows a dick for a wealth of information on the many dicks in the pubic....I mean public eye. This is an Encyclopedic gem to read through. The Dickpedia, hope this King never winds up there.

EveryoneKnowsADick

This next site called THE MASTURBATION METAPHOR GENERATOR, well it made me admit that I may be guilty of "whipping the cork" once or twice in my lifetime. Check it out and see what YOU did is referred as. Aw c'mon , you know you're guilty !!

THE MASTURBATION METAPHOR GENERATOR


This next site changes whatever name you enter into a word. KingOfNewYorkHacks=unlucky. Guess I won't play lotto tonight.

BrilliantTextGenerator



The last one I will leave you with is quotes from Bush or Batman. Maybe Batman will run for president now.....or Adam West...or Christian Bale...they all have a lot in common.

BushOrBatman?

Be safe everyone , wasting time is the work of the devil !!! However this time you can blame it on The King Of New York Hacks.

5 comments:

  1. Yo King, You got some kick-ass blog going on son!

    This is how we roll brother! I think cabbies have one of the most interesting blogs out there! We drop some real shit to the pub!

    Keep up the good work King!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment mad cabbie, love your sight as well and truly I will never forget the homeless, for I was one at one time in my life. Keep up your good work brother, we cabbies are the real shit and can only keep it real by sharing it with the public.Peace my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're surfing and driving at the same time?!

    What's your gadget? Blackberry? I have to know everyone's gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the link to Diaroogle on the sidebar. Is an excellent idea. I'm definitely gonna use that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a laptop with FREEquency WiFi spots around the city ....but maybe I do need a new gadget.

    ReplyDelete