KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

" WE STAY FOR ALL TWELVE''


Since the New York Yankees had a last great tribute at Yankee Stadium before they tear it down for all the players at Old Timers Day in the Bronx, and an impressive and classy way to bring back Willie Randolph into the New York limelight, I thought I'd post this photo from the Times Square area of Mariano Rivera, one of the great Yankees, which if you look at the streetlight in the bottom right of the picture you can get a sense of how large this billboard is. I think I'll submit this term to Mayor Bloomberg and The Taxi Limo Commission, to be our new motto for Yellow Cab drivers with a little twist saying "WE STAY FOR ALL TWELVE'' , hours that is, just to make a few bucks. With me in the 7 story building height photo of course. We are much like pitchers too, we face at least 27 fares opposed to a pitcher facing players a night, but I have yet to drive the perfect night in comparison to throwing a perfect game. A perfect night for a taxi driver would be , 3 fares, $200 profit, 3 hours and call it a night....or have 27 delightful people who didn't complain , puke, not know where they are going and so on..However , I have had some close calls to getting that perfect night so I won't complain.....or maybe the perfect night or game for us is just a night off. Yeah, nights off, are perfect games for us. I stayed home tonight , watched the old timers day , and relaxed because I burnt my foot while cooking and am on medication....still a night off, so I guess it's a perfect night. I hope yours is too, and if it is , pass on the link to my site to someone, and remind people its the simple things that keep us happy in the battle of life, always looking for the perfect night,day and life..There is an old irish saying that says " Get on your knees and thank God you are on your feet "..sometimes a night off is perfect in its own way to recharge our batteries and our souls..I'm no philosopher, but I am The King of New York Hacks.

2 comments:

  1. Well said King....Props to the willie reference, thats why you are the King bro.

    ReplyDelete