KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Monday, September 8, 2008

Can't see these from my cab !!

New York is such a unique place and famous for "roof" parties being it is the equivalent of a suburban backyard but with a far better view. Check some of these elaborate rooftops out. Most cab drivers live in them......NOT. I Live in the Harmony ...which is hard to find in NYC without asking directions from the KING OF NEW YORK HACKS. LOL...no seriously my ass has no tan , DAMN IT IS WHITE !!!



A Flickr photo set of rooftops of rich people in New York City. I f you look closely enough you can see someone skinny dipping in the rooftop pool , no worries....Thats just The King Of New York Hacks.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I used the ZOOM tool, but I still can't find you skinny dipping!

    Pretty sad when someone's roof looks nicer than my crib. (I'm cool, I said "crib.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great set of stuff. i wonder how somebody got all of those shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. gnightgirl--just look for the REALLY white ass....you can't miss it.. lol.

    nyctaxiphoto--yeah I wonder too , especially since the people who own them are probably working to hard to enjoy them. No one is in ANY of the pics...I'd be out there all day !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi King Ed, I'm posting this to an earlier post of yours so that I don't muddy your 9/11 posts with off-topic stuff. Here's the thing: I really need you to catch these guys and bring them to me: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/16/nyregion/16chickens.html?ex=1379304000&en=6d2be5256f95d7d5&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

    You can do this, right? Catch those girls and get them to my place? I'll leave a key to the coop under the stone behind the wild rose bush.

    :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete