KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The King and The Queens......Tribune that is.


This is from a local paper in Queens, called The Queens Tribune. I was interviewed by Joshua Spiro who is the next Tom Brokaw ...Trust me on this The King knows reporters....he has to be, reaching out to the King for some inside info on the hack industry. Hey Josh my man, thanks for mentioning the King and what he sees out there, and the other fellow drivers who commented, like my man John McDonagh, who not only is a hack, but founded a radio station in NYC, served in Germany during Vietnam, and is a Comedian. YO Johnny, where do you find the time brother?!?!?! Sometimes I think ALL hacks are comedians even if they don't know it. Maybe not even I know it...but one thing I do know do know is I'm The King Of New York Hacks. Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Very cool...now you're even more famous. Hopefully, you won't be too cool now to talk to us lowly, uninterviewed folk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. farmgirl,_dk, the only reason you haven't been interviewed is because all the media saw the video of those crazy ass donkeys sound off and guard your property chasing all vermin away.Vermin, media...whats the difference ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good quotes dude. and I never knew for sure what the stats were on how many fleet, versus lease and owned, and then just owned, there were.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to be recognized.
    since you the spokesman for ny Hacks can I have your autograph? Just kidding. Now your blog is a must visit every time I'm on the computer. Keep up the good work king.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo may man King, REPRESENTING the masses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you, you're famouser now. I'll get a ride AND an autograph when I come to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. headings upone slee roasted tragic jing eighty tort supposed payoff goes
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete