KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The King and Your Comments...

Thanks for all the kind comments on my prior post for my family everyone.

My nephew Alan,his Father the donor, AND my entire family are very grateful for such supportive people the King is lucky enough to interact with through this blog. I feel very lucky and grateful too, from my yellow checkered color heart, I thank all of you for reading, and being there...even though you are not here, you WERE here, and BEING THERE, is just that, a word...a gesture....or a comment on a blog that makes us respond, react, and reassure people when they need it most...as you did, and it inspires me as it should you.

OK..NOW lets laugh together !!

The King has been a bit under the weather, but almost back on my feet... and I hope this will make you laugh as it did me, and made me feel that much better. I hope this guy gets in my cab ...or maybe I don't, but he probably will anyway, I seem very lucky and get great characters in my taxi.

I'll always be the King of New York Hacks and here for you....cause Being HERE is just that. Peace.

15 comments:

  1. hey eddie, i thought of you the other night when we were watching taxi cab confessions, and was wondering if you watch it, what you think of it, and if you would ever be open to doing that in your cab...? i can see you now, you would be great!

    glad everyones ok.

    yes, you are back!
    i'm glad.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. King!
    It's been ages. Glad to see you posting again! Glad all is going well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that clip was interesting!

    So glad all is going well and glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different! He is a prolific vlogger.

    Good to see you back here again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! He is hilarious...his scrubs video just made me snort out loud! Welcome back King - good to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back in the taxi saddle again...will have to wait till I get home to check on this Edarem guy! :) I'm at work sneakin a peek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. something wrong with your new post, won't come up; would you check link/url/???

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's definitely the hottest new thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog, very nice. I like the range of your photos. Kinda ground level NY and that's better than most candid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear friend, please come again into my blog. At the right side of the blog got the translate google box. You can translate the blog at the english language for you to read...I really appreciate your support so much. Thank you my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  11. The free condom and mess welcome photos are hilarious. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn! Edarem should've been our third Wurst Mother of the year!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and then FOLLOWING my blog!

    You rule.

    Oh and nothing is more magical than New York City in the springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missed ya King. Sorry I haven't been much responsive... but I'm trying to catch up! Glad to see my google reader has a bold number next to your blog address. Gives me something to look forward to. Thanks. Prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 素人ホストでは、男性のテクニック次第で女性会員様から高額な謝礼がもらえます。欲求不満な人妻や、男性と出会いが無い女性達が当サイトで男性を求めていらっしゃいます。興味のある方はTOPページからどうぞ

    ReplyDelete