KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Silent September...Remember.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." ---Thomas Jefferson


Now...some dispute this quote...but who cares ??!!?! It's a GOOD F'ing quote !!! ....now if you click on the pic or just look at it closely it says THE FIRST NATIONAL CITY BANK OF NEW YORK..and the cornerstone up top says AD.1812, so that quote is a bit on the money considering if you looked at the picture closely this financial monument is a Payless Shoe Store. WTF ?!?! What will the Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, and Wachovia empty buildings become...socks, and underwear outlets !! So TJ is right we'll be homeless but have enough to be clothed....We need to get our shit together in this country.....NOW !!! ...nuff said by the King for now....it's hard for me to be silent !

..Peace all. I'm trying, I'm really trying

....and Goldman Sachs...I know they'll be a public urinal....they deserve it !!!

I told you this was hard for me.

Peace out peeps.


18 comments:

  1. and a Good Morning to you! :)
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That statement is certainly profound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is going on right now is part of the plan. I/we are all just a patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say convert them into condos for WE THE PEOPLE!!! Ahem, beg pardon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just sad. That building screams pride and integrity... til you see the Payless sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant post.
    And I say, regulate the banks. It's what kept Canada from tanking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as we're on the topic...where IS a good place to put your money these days, King? I use a credit union...does that suck any less than a regular bank? Just fishing for a bit of your wisdom...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a complete shame.

    Truly sad indeed. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves. I would bet money on it, if I had any. Maybe I should bet my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, we all need shoes to go "pound the pavement" to find work! :D At least the building wasn't torn down to make a parking lot!! Nice job King...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, irony at its finest. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn! Is it that cold there already or is this an older photo?

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's only September 3rd and I am LOVING this feature. Thanks King!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's keep the GOVERNMENT out of our banking and we'll be heading back to a better America. Then the people will at least have competition and choices.

    My 2 cents for ya there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That picture is really striking - talk about a picture being worth a thousand words.... that one is worth a lot more than that!

    Your blog makes me want to visit New York, if I could ever afford it. Someday!

    ReplyDelete