KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Silent September...Remember.

If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.

—Anonymous





The flag of the United States has not been created by rhetorical sentences in declarations of independence and in bills of rights. It has been created by the experience of a great people, and nothing is written upon it that has not been written by their life. It is the embodiment, not of a sentiment, but of a history.

~Woodrow Wilson





If you don't take your hat off at the ball game during the National Anthem...I'm putting MY foot...up YOUR ass.

~
King Of New York Hacks

Peace out Peeps. Happy and Safe Labor Day to ALL.

22 comments:

  1. I do love our flag. Let's save it's values from the corporations!'

    Aloha

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog...
    Today I enjoye your photos!(hope you can understand my very poor English...)
    Petra, the Germangirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless America! Your flag pics gave me chills.
    YOUR quote rocks!
    Thanks King.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment..great pictures too.

    i love NYC and thanks for visiting...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiments and great pictures.;)
    Thanks for stopping by my place.;)
    Happy Labor Day.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh...wait....it's not my flag! You're not gonna kick me are ya??? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and welcome. So glad to meet you. I appreciate your commenting and becoming a follower. It allows me to know who you are.

    I love your blog. Anyone who still honors the memories of 9/11 are top on my list of people I respect.

    I love the idea of a tribute the entire month, "Silent September...Remember".

    Blog on - - -
    PG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photography is wonderful. City life is quite the contrast to my usual images and it makes me want to go into near(ish)-by Toronto with camera in hand.

    I love all your flag and firetruck shots.. and nighttime city scapes. Your sentiment ties them all up with the perfect bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep the faith brother. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I applaud you! You know it's deemed a sin here in England to fly our flag. :(

    Thanks for stopping by my place and taking the time to comment I hope you'll visit again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely, Safe holiday King.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the visit to my site King. Love the shots you found. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fascinating look at what is going on over there! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete