KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The King , More Posts , More Wine , More Women !!! ..OK !! I'm listening to ya Fans !!

Ok, I really appreciated a little feedback from everyone and it gave me a break and a boost as someone mentioned in the comment referring me to Tolstoy ...WTF am I waiting for ?!?!?!? Just write !! ...and so I am, thank you all...writers stump ?? Pfffft !! I laugh in its face. It cringes in my presence...it shortens my blog posts. LOL . However I am working on a complete tour of the new Yankee Stadium from my trip in April and September, many pics less words but surely you will enjoy.

Moving right along...streetlight below with a sticker ?? Yes. Is that an Andre the Giant face ?? Yes ...sometimes you'd see the same face , and still do today occasionally stencilled in spray paint on a curb or a lamppost bottom...why ???? Just go to that spot , ...wait....and your heroin dealer will show up quite soon...or crack , or whatever may be on the menu. there are lots of urban signs like this and always have been ...now that I'm cool with short posts, I'll be showing you some cool shit like this...well actually uncool. Drugs are NOT cool. Andre was..so it makes youngsters curious. This was takeen on a very busy corner in the middle of an intersection where there would be a dealer on all four points of the corners looking for people not crossing the street ...and waiting. The things that pass us by , eh ?





Like I said short and sweet this post , for me at least !! LOL... I do have lots of snow pics...but man my back is killing me from driving, shoveling, and sitting in a chair....so my camera "accidentally" shot this picture while I was walking down Wall St on a nice Spring day...I really must fix the timer on my camera although...the way the fabric moves with the body in this pic...I can't wait for Spring !!




...OK ...I cant help myself , I asked my camera why it took the pic at such an inappropriate time...and for those who saw thee movie "HEAT" with DeNiro and Pacino....my camera responded in a great Pacino voice telling me why ...






I always laugh at that scene because it sounds like he is saying "a Breat Ass !! " LOL ..and if you pause on his face , you get 100 different looks...too funny..

Ahem...anyway....MY CAMERA has its ass all the way up it..I however , as you know am a complete gentleman....Damn I love Spring. Shame camera shame !! Well, I got some good New York stuff to come more frequently, some long, some short, some ...I think will be silent so I can really post more often...I may not be Al Pacino , but nothing will stop me from being ...The King Of New York Hacks...Peace out peeps, hope ya got a smile out of this one.

-Edward , safe travels all.

13 comments:

  1. More posts from you make me happy although my backend will never make your camera snap accidently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the poster above me! Love it when you post Mr. King!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! The King is B A C K ! ! !

    I had no idea about the drug "signs". In LA it's tennis shoes strung over telephone pole to define gang territories. Oy.

    The Pacino clip is priceless.

    Hope all is well with you and your family. Safe travels!

    jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to read your words once again!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder why Andre the giant? Thanks for the education...shame on your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That camera is going to get you in trouble one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. King! You're still the Boss, but I have to set you straight about that sticker so we don't get an Urban Legend going here...Andre the Giant's face was co-opted by a guy named Shepard Fairey, a pioneering Public Artist, who copied it and distributed it under the name OBEY..here! Look for yourself!

    http://obeygiant.com/

    It doesn't always mean drugs are waiting...sometimes it's just a sticker...
    * ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one excited post. Andre the Giant, eh? Must look next time I'm in your neck of the backwoods. August, probably.

    Look forward to more timer shots, though possibly the front view would be more interesting next time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
    Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think maybe your camera is getting a mind of it's own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, at least it's a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. [url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]debt consolidate credit cards free [/url]cards consolidate credit loan student consolidate credit cards loans consolidate credit cards debt
    [url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate student loans and credit cards [/url]loans to consolidate credit cards loans consolidate credit cards bill consolidation consolidate credit cards
    [url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]need to consolidate three credit cards [/url]consolidate student loan credit cards credit cards to consolidate debt credit cards loans consolidate credit

    ReplyDelete