KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Friday, February 19, 2010

The King of New York Hacks ...and a short film clip.

Sometimes...something happens...a change..a moment of clarity...a spark to create a fire for the world , and apparently it begins in Sweden.





Your welcome everyone...and Thank you Sweden. LOL Perhaps a humble taxi hack can change the world...I'm trying my best, one passenger at a time. See you on the campaign trail peepers. LMAO...you never know.

I am no Hero...yet. I am am just...wait for it.

The King of New York Hacks... coming soon to a theater near you. ;-)

Hope you got a laugh out of that one.

-Edward

11 comments:

  1. Actually I think the Swedes believe everything originates in Sweden :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. yeah everything originates in sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot, all I get is a black screen for that video here at the library.

    Never been to Scandinavia, tho I do love the tradition of jumping from a hot tub into a snowbank, naked!

    Was that the video??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for the best antivirus program. I want to stay under $60 a year. I was thinking of Eset nod32 or Bitdefender. What antivirus program do you recommend? [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. the captions trail off the screen, I think we're missing some of the picture on the right side, well, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show us more of the city you love so well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great post. I tend to only read the blogs that I find interesting .
    Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

    ReplyDelete