KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Monday, February 15, 2010

King of New York Hacks, I Love NY, Fan Opinion Needed !!


I generally, when I do a post, take a lot of photos and give my photo journalistic approach..now I don't want to change the way I think or write , but would you prefer if I did them in parts like if I did my 9/11 post in one week instead of one day ???...my opinion is it takes me away from the thoughts I am concentrating on ,but on the other hand, it wouldn't take you half an hour to read...just curious because , I'll have lots to post on this year , taxi driving, wall street , the thugs who ripped me off..I have much , but in this age of one minute updates...not quite sure if I can compete...or if anyone will read it ....and some have complained on how LONG my posts are occasionally...so , I like to make everyone happy as if you are riding in my cab...which is the best ride in the best city if not the world...however...I do need YOU...or I have no stories. ;-)

I will post the one photo with a brief comment many a time this year , just want to know if its worth it to put it all out there, sometimes ...one subject...15 minutes to get through like my 9/11 blog just not as emotional...or maybe it will be. Ya never know. It comes from my heart .

My next post is a tremendously long post which I promised everyone a while back on the new Yankee Stadium...with many pictures and brief statements about my growing up in New York and being at the old and new stadiums...Nothing too special except a detailed sight seeing tour that many not from NYC will like. My opinion ?? I would, and prefer to just spend hours on downloading the pics and post my words as they come whem I'm in the writing zone...but I see a lot of my fellow bloggers would break a blog like this into a week , maybe two because people lose interest or just don't have the time. ...just a little feedback...don't know if I'll listen to it...but I do want to keep you as fans of my writings and pictures...so ...bring it !!

I may not be Charles Dickens or Shakespeare...Can you imagine being Shakespeare's English teacher and failing him ..LOL...poor bloke whoever he was..LOL ..but , our attention span has changed as my economic business does and my taxi driving does , so why not the writing...at least I have you to lean on. Thanks in advance all for any of your input , as I look forward to a happy year of pleasing you with my pictures and comments.

I am no Shakespreare, nor a great picture taker... However I am trying to remain ...The King ....wait for it....OF NEW YORK HACKS !! Peace all, and appreciate the feedback. My tour of the stadium will be up shortly either in pieces , or one whole lot ...the latter I expect...just the way I'm tuned..but will change if necessary....safe travels all....

Edward...The King Of New York Hacks.

15 comments:

  1. Whether you do a short post or a long one, your words and photos are always enjoyable and thought-provoking. If I see you have a long post, I just go back and read it when I have the time. I dont think you will lose readers by writing a long post. Its the interest value of the content that counts as well too. If its interesting, it doesn't matter too much if its long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To a gent with a round table, I say 'follow your heart'-- when you're true to yourself, the readers will know and like the work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I say gent!?!-- a thousand pardons my leige, of course I meant King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's your blog. Do what you want.

    Looking forward to the long post! It's totally YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often don't necessarily care about my audience as I piece together yet another post. The blog is your appendage. Do what the rest of your body suggests. Just snap the photos, post, and blab.

    Not to get Hollywood/baseball-corny, but: If you post it, they will come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't fret, Your Highness!!
    * : )
    ...long?...short...? It doesn't matter! *haha!* I will say that sometimes, when it goes a while with no post over here, I do wonder if everything's okay with you and stuff...if you're okay or in trouble, or if you're just busy being The King. I love all the pictures, any time of year and always appreciate whatever's on your mind...whatever story you feel like telling! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I would like to see a few pics at a time and more often. Except for the couple ones a year that you put so much work into like 9/11 and Christmas. I really like seeing photos of the every day things that you living there see. Like the picture of the I heart NY sign in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing all the work, so what is best for you is fine for me. If it's too much to read at one time we can always come back later.
    Write on, Mr. Tolstoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should post how you want us to read them. The only thing I would add is if it will be a particularly emotional post, to split it up (like 9-11), because there is no way I can digest theat much in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too be honest... blog exactly the way you feel more comfortable with. Blogging is al about individual tastes, and not pandering to anyone else but yourself.

    Me... I like it just the way it is.

    Now, how much to get from here to Harlem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the great input, and I'll do my best to post lots of short ones with my EPIC long ones .LOL Just cant shorten the 9/11 ones, they are too close and I have a lot to express every year as we rebuild Ground Zero, and ourselves. Peace out peeps. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog. Don't change your style. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
    Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed reading your post. It was informative and interesting

    and I look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete