KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

HOPE, and The King of New York Hacks invents a car that runs on WATER !!!

I have developed a car that will run on water.

Unfortunately you'll have to go to the Gulf of Mexico to fill it up.
Ba dum dum ching ! ;-) Awwww c'mon, give The King a break, its funny !
It's also the only way I can get you to read my dribble.

Hello all...I know, I know...The Economy sucks...Oil spill is destroying our environment...Al Gore invented divorce...It would seem as if our best Mathematicians and our most advanced team of Scientists in the world are really fucking things up...oh and Al Gore ?? Well...he's just being Al. I think he will invent the next environment too, where all the hot air is consumed by him...maybe he'll get help from some other obliging cronies in D.C....but I digress...

Is there any HOPE ??

As with any group, I'm sure a few bad apples are responsible for these life changing events, but here's a little video story I saw on the internet, and for those that didn't see this yet, it exhibits the side of Math and Science that are truly remarkable and "life changing" at the greatest degree possible. Lets all watch little Jonathan's Cochlear Implant activation at age 8 months old.

50 seconds long, but you will never forget it.



Spectacular wasn't it ?? I told ya so. The King never lies...except about inventing automobiles that run on H2O. LOL

I recently had a customer in my Taxi with some small children discussing the end of the world action movie "2012", and all the why's and if's the world will end in the year 2012...Well, in all the animated remarks from the kids, the smallest of the bunch, she must have been no more than 7 years old chimes in and says with flawless logic, "The world can't end in 2012 I have a yogurt that expires in 2013."

The car was silenced for a moment as we all turned,
..looked at her, and agreed !! 2013 Here we come !! Woo-Hoo !!
I honked my horn twice to everyone's delight including my own !

Another priceless 50 seconds from a child, that in the midst of all the chaos, brings the calm. Hope ?? Oh there is HOPE my friends, sometimes we just need to look around ...and LISTEN...but Little Jonathan could tell you that now..thanks to people who use the Math, the Science, the Ethics, The Morals, and roll it all out into one big ball of HOPE...which we might doubt, without a brilliant little girl who reminds us that everything is fine, her yogurt is good until 2013...

Yeah, so is mine kid, and yours people...

Ever hear "and a child shall lead them" ?

They already are.

I'm no child, but I intend to act like one as I faithfully remain in my 5 year old frame of mind and smoothly point my yellow taxi towards a destination called 2013 and beyond while remaining...wait for it....The King of New York Hacks. Thanks for riding along folks.

...damn, why didn't I ask her my expiration date ?? LOL

Peace out Peeps.

30 comments:

  1. Thanks for the jokes and the inspiration. The video was adorable.

    Al Gore invented divorce...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was wonderful and so is Ms. Yogurt Lover. Too sweet. Hope, like home, is where you find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw little Jonathan the other day and will never forget that love, King...thanks for being you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water car joke. It is so American to be able to laugh in the face of adversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so right about that awesome video! I am in tears! That is pure JOY!
    Thanks,
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOPE...gotta have HOPE!! It's the name of the game!! Love that...my yogurt expires in 2013! Ha! Nice to see you writing again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Please let me know if your friend decides to try the Cherry Vodka!! It is a pain to make...but then again...it is my husband who is doing all the work!! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you through Marinka's blog. Great advice about St. John's! It is a magnificent space.

    Why can't I ever get a taxi driver like you?! All I ever get are surly men who look like they can't wait for the day they get to blow me to kingdom come.

    Love the yogurt story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hold on. What the hell kind of yogurt doesn't expire for nearly three years?

    That video was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a thing of Peanut butter that should last the same amount of time. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We might end as a species someday, but Earth worked without us before...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable video! Delightful child with yogurt! lol I do not like to think of all the icky bad that's going on, it's so depressing but you have lightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was a little scared about the long-dated yogurt as well, but what a great story. Oh, and the baby who can hear... awesome.

    Al Gore invented divorce. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the laughs and congratulations on the potw.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heard they DID already make a car that ran on water - but oil titans squashed it. Sry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope springs eternal...and so does comments from kids. I bet Art Linkletter would have loved that line from your wise passenger!
    Keep the faith my friend the KING!
    Oh, by the way I'll be up in NYC in Aug15 and then again in Sept25.
    My neice is gettin hitched! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was a charming post. Your blog is very nice. Makes me smile. Let's hear it for 2013!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that hope is a tangle of math, science, the ethics, morals, and kid logic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific post. The baby made my eyes water. I donated my cochlear bone after losing my hearing to a brain tumor many years ago. I really hope it made someone smile like the baby in your post. :-)

    Congrats on POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful video...you left me with a smile, as do my kids often...congrats on the POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. PS High Fives on your Post of the Week mention!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  22. good news from you,
    love the smiles on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello King Hack,
    Thanks for popping over to my blog. So you had to the The Squat along Riverside Drive? Hmmmm. I'll watch my step next time I venture there! :)
    I'm glad I flew over here to your blog! It's very cool. That video of the little boy with his ear implant is indeed precious.
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, must be one hell of a preserved yogourt!

    What a joy to hear, I sure take it for granted. Eyesight too.

    Dribble? YOU??? Never. NEVER -ever ever. You rock!!! No surprise on POTW.

    Stay well, good guy. Stay well.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Poor Al. Tipper never got over that life-sucking kiss.

    And that video clip? Most heartwarming ever. Love it. Now pass me a tissue, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  26. sorry i haven't visited for a while, been busy, the video made me cry but i'm posting a link to it because everyone i know should see it too... the world can't end in 2012 because it's the 100 anniversary of the building of my high school and we have a reunion planned for everyone who ever attended [no i wasn't in the first graduating class...] and there is yogurt out there that needs to be eaten. as always your posts are like a vacation! peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. sorry i haven't visited for a while, been busy, the video made me cry but i'm posting a link to it because everyone i know should see it too... the world can't end in 2012 because it's the 100 anniversary of the building of my high school and we have a reunion planned for everyone who ever attended [no i wasn't in the first graduating class...] and there is yogurt out there that needs to be eaten. as always your posts are like a vacation! peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cars running on water would be great! There is no need anymore to use a boat. So, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete