KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The King's Almost Wordless Wednesday.

Great White Way ??? Pffft !! Candy Way !!!

Hershey's... Twizzlers...boy I could use some M & M's right now.



Well whaddya know ???

M...M...M...M...M..What does it spell ?? Mmmm !! ;-)





Herman ?? Is that you ???



Spock ??? Marilyn ??? The JOKER ?!?!?...What....the...Fcuk ????
I'll bet Batman spray painted this...what a practical joker...get it ??
JOKER !! ...ok sorry about that one.




Strange objects travel these streets at night...along with The King. ;-P





Dark Knight...Sometimes, this city IS Gotham...Empire State Building last night. Batman is in the fog signaling to The King that all is well...stay safe Batman, The King is around tonight.





The King is the only one traveling home at this hour... in the heart of NYC...Times Square...and the escalator that leads to only one place...and that place is...The Stairway to Heaven. :-)



I may not be Spock, Marilyn, The Joker...I know Batman personally, and I've shared M&M's with Herman Munster...No, No, I'm not delusional, just trying to be wordless...but one person I know can never be without a word or speechless,... and that dude is... The King Of New York Hacks. Peace out peeps.

29 comments:

  1. hangin' out in my old hood, eh? I used to live in hell's kitchen, worked right there next to the big McDonalds, when it was THE McDonalds in Times Square (before the schwanky glitzy one on 42nd street....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Hope I make it to NYC someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. So glad I found this blog again. I had lost it for quite a while. Glad to be back following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fascinating city and your pictures capture that mystery.

    Loved them. Well done.

    PG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cool!

    The picture of the Empire State Building is the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great shots. I love that one of the ESB best but you are good my friend. Very good. I don't stop by enough and I will try and do better. I thank you for your visits. Keep in touch!!!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. You DO see some interesting sights!! Wonder what that thing was traveling on that truck?? The subways are probably a bit spooky late at night...

    Love your pics...damn...now I need some M&M's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rally cool pic of the ESB...batman is my fav so you had me looking for him in the pics...smiles. which are all very nice...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. again, your pictures are awesome, just like you! thanks for sharing your city...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pic 6 is breathtaking.. Love this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the joker/ marilyn monroe picture ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, Spock was a cross dresser.
    Little known fact.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You crack me up....loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You say a lot without many words. I'm afrai I go the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You lead a very interesting life, and your snaps are a priceless gift for those of us who seldom reach NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics and commentary, as always. NYC is such an amazing place...I'm partial to the almond M&M's myself! :) Have a great weekend my KING!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME photos! I call these "out the window" shots.....I have a whole folder of them. I love the "Gotham" shot the best, really cool. Wish I was riding in your cab.
    S

    ReplyDelete
  18. my favorite is the gotham look pic and mmmm's!!! <3 nice shot your highness

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never been to NYC, thanks for the view.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous blog you have. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, and thank you by the way. I hope you enjoyed yourself too, but not as much as I am. Great pics. I've never been to NY, but always wanted to go. Maybe now I can see it through you. Love your humor too. I'm your latest follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been looking for Halloween costume ideas. I think a tranny Spock as The Joker would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dope Blog!
    Be sure to follow mine at tuxandtie.blogspot.com and on twitter at tuxandtie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Long live the king. Very Keruoac :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are great pictures :)
    Being a taxi driver in New York, you must get to meet quite a few interesting people every day. Thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Practical joker — awesome! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, just anxiously waiting for some autumn snaps of your beautiful city...!

    ReplyDelete