KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you...Thank You...Thank You !! The King bows to all of you.

WOW...I can't thank all of you enough for the kind comments about my nephew, they are very well received and I am happy to share these life changing moments with such a kind community here in the blogging universe.

Also I was thrilled being mentioned as "The Blog of Note" yesterday which elects an interesting and noteworthy Blogger-powered blog every day, compiled by the Blogger Team. ( I'm interesting ?? LOL )

I was fortunate enough to be elected for the August 10th blog of note, and I had a great many emails and many new subscribers whom I hope you will enjoy my writings just as some of the people who have followed me since the beginning.

If you are new and never read my 9/11 posts, I think you would like to read them considering I will do my yearly photo essay next month to show what progress is being made at Ground Zero, along with getting to know who I am a little bit more. They are listed on the right hand side if you scroll down.

Below is a video from tonight's ABC news showing my family and the team of Doctor's who performed both miracles.














This has been a VERY long road for my family and I am grateful for all the support from my readers, friends, family and strangers who send me numerous emails of support, some anonymously, but that are at the very least some of the most heartwarming comments one could read. Thank you.

I look forward to bringing you the city through my eyes and will be posting more frequently to make you laugh, ponder, enjoy my pictures...and smile.

Welcome all new subscribers and thanks for following to the subs I already have, I am a very grateful and lucky person...I am not a King today, I am only Edward, the Kings and Queens are in the video who performed for a family twice what was not capable just 20 years ago...

In the near future my postings will be back in New York City mode where I will bring to you the smells, sights, good and bad from a small yellow chariot that has a driver who knows how to recognize the things this city has and will bring you up close to them as I remain...wait for it...The King Of New York Hacks...( and didn't that Jet Blue dude rock !??...he gets a free ride from the King if I ever see him. LOL ) Peace out peeps.

43 comments:

  1. so awesome, King...thrilled for your whole family...and congrats on the Blog of Note...as a long time fan, you deserve all the accolades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. François Comeau-LapointeAugust 12, 2010 at 12:34 AM

    Damn I hope your nephew end up okay. Keep us updated.

    -Francois Comeau-Lapointe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats King! Hope life is treating you kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey King! Congratulations on the Blog of Note! That's huge-- and very well deserved.

    Still sending prayers and good vibes to your nephew and family. I hope all is well.

    Keep up the good work and be careful out there.
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey King! Congratulations on the Blog of Note!!! That really is HUGE!!! And you have a HUGE Heart!! My prayers will continue for your nephews to recuperate and move on with their lives. That Jet Blue guy certainly DID Rock!!! He deserves a promotion...not just a job! Be careful out there indeed...
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog and great post, lots of congratulations on being the blog of note, i will pray for your nephew to get well soon,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Blog of Note!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome king. This story puts things in perspective. May you continue to receive blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey edwardo... lol.... i am so happy you shared the video so now i got to see your beautiful family, so is that your sistah? your nephews are adorable, and i hope all is well for them here on out. giving a kidney is a life miracle, and i am sure his parents are so proud they could do it. god will watch over the lot of you and keep you all safely healthy, i pray.

    cant wait to see your future postings again about the big A. take care and stay safe on the streets of NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can not believe he is up and around this soon!.Your family is so blessed!. Looking forward to your photos of the progress of Ground Zero...I read about the controversy on the mosque they want to put there.Congrats on the blog of note and most of all to your family's health.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your family are amazing! May you all be blessed with long lives filled with an abundance of health and happiness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on becoming a Blog of Note. It truly is a wild ride. Enjoy it :)

    My Blog: The Virtual Sink

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have got to be better hack than the ones in vancouver! big tips to you! tom

    ReplyDelete
  14. François Comeau-LapointeAugust 12, 2010 at 6:32 PM

    Great great story. Keep us updated!

    -Francois Comeau-Lapointe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool King.Congratulations on blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the blog of note, great blog.

    Guy
    www.guyphenix.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad your blog was posted on the Blogs of Note! This is great and inspiring reading. Thank you for the 9/11 pics as I still have yet to make it to NYC and appreciate real stories from real people. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. genial, cuando más conozca este blog, más lo visitaré luego en new york

    ReplyDelete
  19. What took them so long to recognize you? We all know you're the King!!!

    Fabulous on the nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw you on Current TV today on the blog of note. Prayers to your family

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big congrats on the Blog of Note that is quite an honor, and well deserved. I have been reading your blog for some time and love your observations on life in NYC.

    Since you have made my internet experience much better you have inspired me to give the observational blog stuff a try, just launching mine today. Wish me luck!

    SD
    http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. thats real cool I just happened to stumble upon your blog its great
    please check out mine
    www.chief69frc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulations for your family, I'm so happy for you. Well done for being a blog of note, that's actually how I found your blog!

    www.rubyccino.blogspot.com

    Ruby
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome blog! Congratulations!
    Hugs & Kisses from Hamburg,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  25. So happy to hear that! You have a truly interesting blog. Also, congratulations on the Blog of Note status, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hope you keep us posted!

    MN
    www.makemoneywithkansascellphones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for posting that video! It's great to see the boys and their parent all doing well and looking happy! Wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So very glad to hear the positive update on your nephew. Hugs to him and all of his family.

    I was in your kingdom a few week-ends ago. First trip to the big apple in 20 years. Quite a cleaned up act, especially Grand Central Station.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh and I thought of your blog post on the Chinese New Year parade when I was walking through Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So far, how are the twins and the parents who donated kidneys for them?

    ReplyDelete
  31. so awesome, King Good topic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. God bless your family!
    An emotional story!
    Greetings from Germany,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was really pleased when I saw you on BoN! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I too have been away.. But oh my gosh.. I am so happy for you! Happy for your nephews, your family.. What an awesome story and an awesome family! God Bless you all!! Hugs from "America's High Five" - Michigan! :)

    ReplyDelete