KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, November 25, 2010

King of New York Hacks wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...GOBBLE TIL YA WOBBLE !

Just want to let all of you know how grateful I am to have the privilege of your loyal readership.

I hope everyone has a full belly and content heart.



The test of thankfulness is not what you have to be thankful for, but whether anyone else has reason to be thankful that you are here.~Anonymous.

I am glad and thankful that ALL of you are here. :-)

I'm no Turkey, and I am thankful for all I have,  as I remain...

The King of New York Hacks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ! GOBBLE TIL YA WOBBLE !

Please Don't Drink and Drive and Remember the Homeless.

Peace out peeps.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! BTW, do you ever get to see the parade in person? Where's the best spot to watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. from your neighbour to the north.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to share the journey with you, King. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to YOU sweetness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes...I'm sending them right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were wobbling here last night! Best of the season to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you enjoying Black Friday? Working or shopping? Either way, I am sure you are very busy.

    Wishing you and all my American family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks King! Rockin' right along with you!! Busy! Busy! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah thanks! I hope your turkey day was delightful! ...and I am thankful that you are out there living life, meeting people and keeping us informed on everything happening in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey King, Hope your Thanksgiving was grand!
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tribute to Thanksgiving King, just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the anonymous post.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you drive cab on Turkey Day? I don't drive these days, but I used to love to drive on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks King - hope you had a great turkey day! I will be in the big city in january....hozza girl supposed to "request" a specific cab?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi eddy, just wanted to wish you and your family the merriest happiest christmas ever... i hope it is filled with all of the peace and love you deserve. you have a heart of gold... and i am sure it is shining brightly specially in this season. i pray for good health to your family, specially the twins..

    please stay safe out there!!

    hugs to you,

    merry christmas my friend..

    chris

    ReplyDelete