KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Friday, December 31, 2010

King of New York Hacks wishes a Happy New Year to EVERYONE !!

Soooo we got our asses kicked by a blizzard and some poor handling of it, but The King made it home that night safe and sound even though many peeps just abandoned their vehicles and went home. All is back to normal as we head into this bright New Year, I expect this will be a better year for all of us and extend my best wishes for a safe, healthy and Happy New Year !!!


Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since.  ~Dave Beard

But I found this generator and, I think I will give "Be Remarkable" a shot this year !! 
(I thought I was pretty remarkable already, but there is always room for improvement) ;)

Here is the link to find out yours !  New Year's Resolution Generator 2011 !! Good luck ! ;)




...and after all that shoveling, and I've never been a fan of working New Years Eve.

This King is OFF DUTY.

So in closing for the year, thank you for following my blog this year and hopefully tomorrow to begin a new chapter of the trials, photos, and thoughts I will bring to you as I wholeheartedly remain...

The King of New York Hacks...  

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends, much love to you all,  and raise a glass to all that will never be able to raise a glass again,we will never forget your sacrifice, always remembered ,never forgotten...

Bring on 2011  :-)

Please Don't Drink and Drive...I mean it, call a Taxi instead of a lawyer. Peace out peeps. 

22 comments:

  1. Watching the crowd in NYC tonight, I cannot imagine what your city must be like. Looks a little like fun and a little like I would NOT want to be in that crowd unless I had a hotel within walking distance.

    Happy New Year. Enjoy your night off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! The generator says I will spend more time with myself. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have a wonderful 2011. I had hoped to get a ride in your taxi last year but retirement and the $100,000 decline in my annual income have not allowed a travel budget!

    My New Year's poem is at:

    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2010/12/alphabe-thursday-new-year-dawns.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    May 2011 be your best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy new year to the king of ny hacks for 2011. may all your dreams come true.. may god keep you and yours healthy.. and may you pick up big tippers!!! although i know you arent all about that cuz i think you are the kind of guy who would give peeps a free ride if they needed it. you roll like that. i think of you eddy every time i see downtown NYC... and tonight i wondered if you were in the crowd in times square. stay safe friend, be happy, and continue to give back. you make such a difference in your city.

    love ya,

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. And u 4got to mention that if u call a taxi, to be nice to the driver and not upchuck in his vehicle.. Hope it was a safe New Year's 4 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, thought of you as I watched NYC on TV. Hope you have a wonderful New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy New Year to you too, and here's to happiness following you everywhere you go! Really like your NYC photo, remarkable image! I really like your "Be Remarkable!" I've had already been thinking of a word to carry through the year, first time ever 4 that idea. But nothing clicked until I saw be remarkable! So if I'm able to remark this, I might have discovered my word! BTW glad you made it home safely, keep on driving and being safe, I too live where winter has been just mean! Take good care ! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, King! Hope you didn't have to much digging to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year, sugar! we did the safe thing and stayed home! ;~D xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year. I haven't checked out the generator yet, but will!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey King, Glad you were safe in the blizzard. I thought of you every time I saw NYC on the news. That was A LOT of snow.

    Sending big, happy and healthy new years wishes your way.

    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year your highness!

    May the new year bring in lots of New Yorkers in your back seat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. New York must be lovely this time of year! I am so glad you are there and I am not. I'm a country girl, you see. I do enjoy a trip with you frequently, just not in the back seat. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. enjoyed watching the crazy fun in NY...hope you have a great new year king!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year King! Here's to the fires that bring down the panties! Not to the fires that bring down the shanties! I hope the year ahead is better than the year behind. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had a "King" too. His name was James, and he was King James, or the King. I wonder what happened to him. As with many drivers, he just wasn't there one day, and nobody noticed.

    On a lighter note, I have a version of first chapter that I'm ready to give to an agent. I even like it better than Melissa Plaut's first chapter.

    Have a safe year my friend. No bad luck driving. No bad luck with people. And no bad luck with the rest of your life either.

    HNY amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And a happy one to you too, King. Belatedly.

    Looking forward to more NYNY posts from you this year.

    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice cab buried in snow shot bro.... I gotta get back for the mega snow next time :-))

    cheers Jez XX

    ReplyDelete