KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Kings Hiatus...

Well, had a bit of the ole writers block and was a bit under the weather as well...will be back up writing and am working on a video too if all goes smoothly in the near future...Just following my Doctors prescription of course ;-) Ha !!





Well, I hope everyone had a Happy St Patricks Day and I will post this week the one I had planned but never got around to it...I post on Facebook a comment or a joke every day so feel free to friend me....just didn't have the time to pour into blogging which is regretful....til then, I'm no Doctor...and will be a writer again as I resume driving through these chaotic times as the one, the only...King of New York Hacks.

14 comments:

  1. ~ whoop!~ good to see you back, King. I was wondering where you'd gone to...
    Aye! Irish whiskey! None O' that Italian whiskey they been drinkin' over there on the Jersey Shore.
    * ; D
    j/k.
    I'm not on facebook! It makes me manic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to the blogosphere, King!!! Although, we have been chatting on FB :)
    btw...I need to see your doc, that Rx looks perfect!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any words from the King are always great to get! See ya when life slows a bit...excited about your up coming video! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you stopping in. I'm in the "writers block" zone too but I'll be watching for your next post-- whenever it comes to you.
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :)
    A good 'script is good for the soul - or at least the blood stream. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you! No facebook here, but looking forward to reading you when your ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like a referral to your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know you are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I ever make it to New York from little old England, I will forever catch cabs looking for the king.


    I will, however, be bringing Scottish Whiskey.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you back...although we keep in touch on FB! Is your Doctor accepting new patients?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you've never tried Kessler's Blended Whiskey, you've missed out. It should have a little picture of Julius Kessler on the label.

    No hang over if you drink it straight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME priorities.

    We all love you , King!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete