KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ten Pic Tuesday and The King of NY Hacks

Thats right...a little Teee Peee Teee, 10 to the P to the T... Ten Pic Tuesday..why not eh ?

The King of New York Hacks personality brightens everyone's day behind the wheel. :-)
 


The King and his personality on the 67th floor shining away ! Ha !


ESB always a sight to see...This is where I fought King Kong.

...and kissed a few girls heh heh heh ... ; )



Black long sleeve shirt not advisable on days over 95...They'd be smiling in my chilly Crown Victoria Taxi.


These old lamps give atmosphere and character to NYC.


...and whaddya know , a line for the bathroom !!


Fleur de lis Bryant Park


Cigarette de bris Bryant Park



Woman working the Newstand


How bout a shine right outside the Library ?


I'm no Librarian , and I cant shine shoes for shit...but I can bring you New York City, because that's what I do... as I remain...wait for it....The King of New York Hacks.

I think I'm going to do this every Tuesday from now on, I kinda dig it...

Yeah...10 Pix 2sday.. I will do it...I dig it the most. : )

Peace out peepers.


11 comments:

  1. Really terrific. Reminds me why I loved life there for 7+ years...and why I miss The City so much!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you SHOULD do this every Tuesday. Very cool! I still have yet to make it to NYC, but if you do enough of these, I won't have to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great idea! Love your view of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all - Crown Vic, great-great grandson to my 69 LTD. Good car!
    Also, those are some great pictures. It's been a couple decades since I've been to NYC, but I always loved to visit the grandparents there when we lived in Boston. Your pictures woke up some fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great. Yes, yes & yes. Picture Tuesday is the best idea. I love it. I can't count how many times I ate my lunch in Bryant Park, or the Fashion Weeks my daughter worked, or the hours I waited for other daughter to arrive to meet me. No sense of time that one. I love that it is still all so familiar to me. What gifts. Thank you. Can't wait for next Tuesday to see where you'll be. Hey, maybe all us ex-pats can send in neighborhood requests. Do you ever get faresoff the island?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peepers, lol. You do shine! I love those old lamps! They definitely lend character! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
    restauracion de fotos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brother King! I'm diggin the 10 TPT! Looking forward to NYC next month. We should get together. I think piece of NYC's finest pie and a beer would be just right! Shoot me your number and I'll be in touch. sethmartinward@hotmail.com Take care and be safe out there brah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the mini vacation! i will look forward to next 10 pic 2sday...

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT idea-- I'll be watching for your pics every Tuesday.

    I always smile when I see a pic of a NYC place I recognize from "back in the day"-- The GOOD old days of when I was a New Yorker (a hundred years ago).

    Glad to see you shining bright King. Safe travels, jj

    ReplyDelete