KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

REBORN finished...Ten Pic Tuesday.

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how to display all the photos I took during September 11th Memorial 10 year anniversary...I may just make a slide show, but til then I thought I'd do a 10 pic Tuesday and start up regular posts again...I'll also be posting my taxi stories in the near future because they are just too good not to share...but for now, here's ten pics that I took on September 10th...enjoy.

One World Trade.



The New World Financial Center.



Motorcycle Tribute..


Wall St  Hot Dog stand


Human Statue



Snake Ambassadors Dewey Dawson and Mike Richardson of New York City


Lady Liberty


USS New York    - forged from the steel of the World Trade Center


Staten Island September 11th Memorial


Statue of Liberty from The Staten Island Ferry


Peace out peeps...Happy Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. great pictures..must get there soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top 2- wow never seen building like those... You definitely captured the uniqueness of NY!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your shots of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, you rock....these are grrrrrrreat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gives me chills. Great pictures, they speak thousands of words. My fav is the Statue of Liberty and the sun rays coming out of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to New York in years, my friend. I appreciate seeing these special pictures. They are beautiful but most touching.

    ReplyDelete