KING OF NEW YORK HACKS

Follow and ye shall be Knighted !!!
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE !

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Share

Twitter Follow

Follow KINGOFNYHACKS on Twitter

Monday, April 30, 2012

Springin' in NYC

Spring has sprung in the NYC...

New moons to keep the King on his toes ...Owwooooooooo !!!!



New seasons to fish...




The Tulips bloomed early...




Yoga is an outdoors event once again...




Rescues kittens are making people happy :-)


Love is in the air...and on the bike paths peeps...



The street fairs are making the kids happy again too...



Summer dresses are even making appearances. The King likes this. :-)




The horizon is looking good...




...but some people are still mad at Obama...I tried to buy one of these for a friend of mine and they were sold out !! LOL  Plenty of Spider Man's left...guess Spidey didn't piss anyone off...Ha!


...and Occupy Wall Street has revved up their engines again...This time in Union Square.




Where even Elmo is calling people out to a General Strike tomorrow .



Hopefully the future of our country will resemble what Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty are feeling below. :-)



...and like the sticker I saw at the bus stop says, I hope we stop bailing out the wrong businesses.




Then the people at Goldman Sachs would surely flip out like people do when they meet the King...Ha!!!




So enjoy the Spring peeps...it may be a long hot summer.


...but what do I know, I'm no weatherman.

I'm just the dude who will bring you whats going on in the NYC..

The #KONYH...or as some call me...The King of New York Hacks.

Peace out peeps.

15 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the first one!...great night shot, lighting, balance is just right!... What a collection you have here...Hope you frame that first one- its definitely worthy as well as the others!. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post! I like springtime!!!
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos here, King. I especially love the first one.. it's amazing. And the kitten image and the bike. All very lovely and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah....drove by Union the other day and assumed that was why there were a billion cops milling around out there. Great photos.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    thanks for the walk in the greatest city anywhere!



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a magic carpet ride seeing your city through your lens! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You truly captured the flavor of the city - love the yoga people, and the lady with the kitten. I love the delight on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was amazing. Felt like i was there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! It's not that warm here in Maine yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheers, sugar! always grand to take a stroll around town with you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see a new post, King!!! I don't know what they are, but there are political posters up around town, with both donkey AND elephant on them, that say KONY...every time I see one, I want to grafitti an "H" on the end! *haha maybe I'll do that. Never too late. I'll get you some fame...it will give me something to do.
    * : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been a little while Edward! Hope you are well!! What an awesome, awesome post!!! I loved each and every single one of these pics!!! Of course, nobody does commentary like you do! xo
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Edward, this was absolutely a delightful visit to your city. I do hope there aren't TOO many girls in these summer dresses or I'm afraid your cab may end up on the sidewalk or curled around a fire hydrant...along with a dozen or so other cars whose drivers have been admiring the scenery.

    It was a most diverse and interesting presentation, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW-- Those are some awesome pics, Edward. LOVE that first one all the way to the last.

    I think this is the happiest time of the year in NYC-- spring brings the best out in people.

    Thanks for the tour!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are beautiful pictures! I <3 NY! I hope I can visit soon!! ... So... you might even be wondering who I am... I am an old friend... Paloma! From The Coffee Shop! But I had disappeared from the Blogging world and I tried to make my re-appearance several times but life kept me too busy and it was just impossible to keep up! I am back and I am trying to be back for GOOD! But I need the support from old friends like you! I hope I'll see you by my blog again! I've been posting new recipes, pictures and I am just so happy and wanting to get my friends back that I am hosting a GIVEAWAY! It'll be very nice to see you there! Thanks! http://love4coffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete